We’ve continued to receive many requests about how to be featured in the CAUGHT IN THE ACT section of the site that had been put on hold. Due to your response, the executive decision was made to open up the posts once again for all. Read the rules and regulations and maybe we will see you in the next post.
We’ve set up some ground rules to streamline everything. The most interesting, humorous or creative pictures will get posted.
RULES and REGULATIONS:
1. Shakey hands? Get a tripod. No blurry pictures.
2. One person per picture. Sorry, no group shots.
3. Head and shoulders images ONLY. It’s ALL about the fitted cap NOT your whole outfit.
4. Be creative with your compositions, but photos must be in a HORIZONTAL (landscape) format, all other formats will be ignored.
5. Images must be a minimum size of 640 x 480 pixels and a maximum size is 1200 x 1600 pixels.
6. Only original images will be accepted. Do not submit work taken from other outside sources (i.e. magazines, web, etc.)
7. This ONLY applies to FITTED baseball caps – no FLEX-FIT or adjustable hats. Any brand or era is acceptable.
8. Include your name | age | profession | location | cap brand, cap size. Submissions WITHOUT this info will be automatically rejected.
STRICTLY FITTEDS, it’s sponsors and their affiliates do NOT encourage, condone or imply unlawful, dangerous or generally stupid behavior that could result in personal injury, death, dismemberment, damage to private or personal property, harassment, cruelty to animals, larceny or reckless endangerment.
No rights or royalties are suggested or implied for use of submitted images. Submission does not automatically equal exposure on Strictly Fitteds. We will select the most interesting, creative and or funny images to appear on the site. By submitting to this form you give us the permission to contact you and follow up on any additional details pertaining to your submission and StrictlyFitteds.com at large.